WagonTrail CabinStay in a log cabin and see for your self.
When your log home property has views from every angle, the place to start with the log home design is outside. Two stunning outdoor decks and twin screened porches are the details that immediately grab your attention at The WagonTrail Cabin overlooking the Pisgah National Forest, the French Broad River, the Appalachian Trail, Buncombe Turnpike and the town of Hot Springs, N.C.
Home Comfort Features:
- Fiberoptic WiFi
- Master on main with queen bed sleeps 2
- Master upstairs with king bed sleeps 2
- Futon in loft for extra sleeping
- Leather couches that have dual mechanical recliners.
- Upgraded Hot Tub on a screened-in porch
- Serta iComfort mattress with solid wood bed frames
- Each bedroom has its own full bathroom.
- An extra 1/2 bath in the downstairs so guests don’t have to walk into bedrooms
- Huge windows. Views from every room. The upstairs closet has the best view in the house.
- Full size fridge with water and ice machine
- Whole house water filter
- Screened in back porch with ceiling fan
- Trane Heat Pump and Central Air (Dual Zone)
- LED T.V.s in the bedrooms and Living Room
- Extra parking (up to 6) off-street
- Very convenient location in the city limits of Hot Springs
- Coffee Pot and K-cup maker. Blender and Toaster
- Gas Grill
- Full size kitchen with all stainless steel appliances
Cook Something Up
Experience Log Home Living for Yourself